Question about Televison & Video
0382,0391,0320. Check these codes. If you wish to get more details; check the sites linked here. It has set-up code list & set-up procedure to many popular brand remote controls. Common set-up codes to check with TVs and other devices are given, in the order of the "device's brand name" in alphabetical order. Pull up older posts. Surf the site with patience. Surf the sites by type in the brand name to your set, in its search box.
Posted on Apr 28, 2015
Paktech rm 303e remote controller should ba a so called "universal remote"
Look up in it's manual the code for your DVD. If not there, follow directions for unknwn cde.
If still can't turn on your DVD, you should look for another remote or buy the proper remote of your DVD
Posted on Apr 28, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Remote control RM-810
Try 571. If this doesn't work try setting the code via the automatic programming feature.
RM-810 Automatic Searching
1. Turn on the TV
2. Press the “TV” key (*, **, or **) you want to program on the remote. The light should flash once.
3. Press the “Set” and the “Power” button simultaneously for 2 seconds. The indicator light should stay on.
4. Release both buttons. The indicator light will flash constantly indicating the automatic search mode.
5. After the indicator light illuminates, release the two keys simultaneously.
6. If the controller can turn off the device during its auto programming, you can finish programming in 1.5 seconds by pressing any other button on the controller
7. Check whether operation of other buttons is at normal state. If so yor setting is successfully accomplished.
If you cannot control the functions, try steps 2 through 5 again. If you do not press any button, the auto search function will stop after 30 seconds and the indicator light will go out and you will have to restart the auto search.
Let me know if this works for you. Thanks.
Posted on Sep 02, 2010
Codes for LG Brand TVs are: 0004 0050 0009 0005 0227 0338 0012 0057 0080 0156
Posted on Oct 24, 2012
If you have a universal remote, you can use its code search feature to seek a suitable code. If a thorough search through all codes stored in the remote does not work, you may have to try another programmable remote. All programmable remotes do not store all possible codes.
Posted on Dec 10, 2014
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 03, 2016 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Jan 01, 2016 | Universal Televison & Video
Feb 02, 2015 | Sansui Televison & Video
Dec 10, 2014 | Samsung Televison & Video
May 04, 2014 | Televison & Video
Sep 19, 2013 | Universal Remote Control Televison & Video
Feb 03, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jul 24, 2011 | Sony RMEZ4 Remote Control
Dec 09, 2007 | Televison & Video
59 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!