Question about Computers & Internet
On most computers you should press and keep pressing DEL at startup. For some is f1 or F2 or even f8
Looking up the manula of your motherboard should help
Posted on Apr 28, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 16, 2014 | HP Computers & Internet
May 27, 2014 | Computers & Internet
The BIOS Setup Utility is a hardware configuration program built into your computer's BIOS (Basic Input/Output System).
Your computer is already properly configured and optimized, and you do not need to run this utility.
However,if you encounter configuration problems, you may need to run Setup.
To activate the BIOS Utility, press
during POST (when "Press <F2> to enter Setup" message is promptedon the bottom of screen).
The setup screen displays BIOS as follows:Navigating the BIOS UtilityDuring setup,all Fn function keys and power saving functions are disabled.
There are five menu options:
Main, Advanced, Security, Boot and Exit.Follow these instructions:
To choose a menu, use the cursor left/right keys (zx).
To choose a parameter, use the cursor up/down keys (wy).
To change the value of a parameter, press p or q
while you are in any of the menu options to go to the Exit menu.
In any menu, you can load default settings by pressing t
You can also press u
to save any changes made and exit the BIOS Setup Utility.
hope this helps
Aug 02, 2012 | Acer Aspire 5600 Series 5630-6951 Laptop
Nov 27, 2011 | Computers & Internet
ASUS Update Utility - an utility that allows you to save, manage and update the motherboard BIOS
The ASUS Update is an utility that allows you to save, manage and update the motherboard BIOS in Windows® environment.
The ASUS Update utility allows you to:
· Save the current BIOS file
· Download the latest BIOS file from the Internet
· Update the BIOS from an updated BIOS file
· Update the BIOS directly from the Internet, and
· View the BIOS version information.
You need an Asus motherboard in your system.
Rules for Safe BIOS update:
1. For safety reasons, always use the most updated BIOS utility!
2. Do not overclock the system/CPU during BIOS update!
3. Load "Setup Default" in BIOS menu before BIOS Update.
4. Make sure you have "Administator" privilege on your Windows system (WinNT4/2000/XP).
5. Close all application programs under Windows.
6. Disable any existing Anti-Virus applications in the system.
7. Reboot the PC after the BIOS update is complete.
8. Switch on the PC and load "Setup Default" in BIOS again. Hope this helps
May 23, 2011 | ASUS P5LD2-X/1333 - motherboard - ATX -...
Aug 22, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5535-5050 Notebook
Mar 31, 2010 | Acer TravelMate 2300 Notebook
Jul 21, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Nov 04, 2008 | Computers & Internet
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!