Question about Philips Audio Players & Recorders
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Region Code
1. Press DVD "OPEN/CLOSE" key on remote Control (R/C) or main set to open the DVD door (note: if no disc on tray, then no need to open the door);
2. Press R/C numeric key sequentially 9735 (entry code, no display on TV), enter DVD region code setup menu.
3. Press R/C "down direction" or "up direction" key to change REGION CODE,"0" is all code.
4. Press R/C "OK" key to confirm.
5. Press R/C "SYSTEM" key to exit DVD system setup menu
Posted on Aug 12, 2008
Go down to your local RadioShack or any place that sells wire of any sorts (heck, even Walmart might carry it now) and ask them for speaker wire. I'm not sure what the impedance of this particular model is, but you should be able to find it printed on the back of the speakers, or in your user's manual. This guide will help you to identify what size speaker wires you need, that way when you go in looking for speaker wire, you'll at least sound like you know what you're doing.
Posted on Jun 02, 2009
SOURCE: Need unlock code for wrong
GOTO THIS WEBSITE IT'S FREE THE CAN UNLOCK MCD 37 BUT THERES OTHERS THERE AS WELL.....
Posted on Jan 08, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 29, 2016 | Philips MCD288/37 DVD Micro Theater System...
Jan 01, 2011 | Philips MCD288/37 DVD Micro Theater System...
Nov 06, 2010 | Philips DVD Micro Theater Shelf System...
Jan 10, 2010 | Philips MCD288/37 DVD Micro Theater System...
Aug 08, 2008 | Philips MCD288/37 DVD Micro Theater System...
76 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!