Question about Televison & Video
The warning "no user serviceable parts inside" label means exactly that. This is no place for an aspiring technician to start and could result in personal injury or a fire.
Take it to a Pro. Or buy a new one which would likely be cheaper.
Posted on Apr 26, 2015
If you think this is a work that can be done easily as you "Eat something" ; I should say, you're a great fool in this world.
anyway; try to do it. Wish you all success.
Gopakumar Gopalan Google
Posted on Apr 26, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I don't have a code book for you, but I can tell you how to program the RCR660 using the automatic programming feature.
Programming RCA model RCR660 (no code search button)
While following these instructions, keep the following in mind:
device = the component you wish to control with your remote (TV, DVD, VCR, etc.)
DEVICE = the button labeled for the component you wish to program
1. Turn on the device you wish to program.
2. Turn off all other devices in the general vicinity.
2. Press and hold DEVICE
3. While holding DEVICE down, press ON/OFF and hold them both down until the LED turns on for that device.
4. Release both buttons.
5. Point the remote at the device, press and release PLAY and wait 5 seconds or until the LED stops flashing.
6. If the device does not turn off, then continue to press PLAY and wait the required interval (for a maximum of 20 times) until the device turns off.
7. When the device turns off, press REVERSE, wait two seconds and continue doing this until the device turns back on.
8. To finish programming, press and hold STOP until the LED turns off.
Posted on Dec 31, 2007
all you have to do is press and hold code search when the light shows up let go of code search then press VCR and it will blink onces and let go of VCR and press OFF/ON about 50 times and then press enter onces and there you go
Posted on Mar 07, 2008
I have a Onkyo HT-S70 surround sound amplifier with a remote control. I am trying to find out what the code is to operate the Insignia BlueRay DVD player from the remote control?.
Posted on Aug 30, 2008
you can set up any like this
1. turn on what ever you want set up
2. press and hold set up tell light blinks or stays lit
3. push what you are trying to set up t.v. or dvd ect.
4. push power on/off tell it turns off
5. push enter when it turns off
Thank you for useing fixya please rate me
Posted on Feb 12, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 21, 2015 | Philips Televison & Video
Jul 30, 2010 | One For All URC4220 Remote Control
Jul 10, 2010 | RCA DRC6355N DVD Player/VCR
Feb 05, 2009 | Philips Magnavox DVD/VCR Dual Player
Jan 26, 2009 | One For All URC-4330 Remote Control
Jan 05, 2008 | GoVideo DVD-VCR Combo
Aug 19, 2007 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: