Um I don't know what the other guy is saying since your paper jam has nothing to do with where he is telling to look...
From the service manual:
Error 241 subcode 10:
Page was not properly picked from tray 1.
Failure to feed possible causes include:
• Edge locking
• Worn or contaminated pick tires
• Overfilling of tray past the fill line.
Turn media over.
Reduce amount of media loaded in tray 1.
Replace pick tires.*
To replace pick tires:
Integrated tray autocompensator pick roll assembly removal
1. Remove the integrated tray, and look underneath the printer for the autocompensator arm. Pull the arm
2. Press on the end of the tab (A) and pull the pick roll off the arm. Repeat this step for the pick roll on the other side. Next, gently release the autocompensator arm. Discard the used pick rolls.
1. Remove the new pick rolls from their packaging.
2. Pull the autocompensator arm down. Locate the recessed area on the pick roll, and align it with the tab on the arm. There are two arrows on each pick roll. Make sure the bottom arrow faces you as you align the recessed area with the tab.
3. Push the pick roll onto the arm with the tab aligned. Repeat this step on the other side to install the other pick roll.
4. Gently release the autocompensator arm. Insert, integrated tray.
Thanks and please take a moment to rate this solution as fixya.