My clock does not work on my stove
Hi Jason. Have you performed the following actions?
Electronic Timing Center (Analog Clock w/Digital Display)
Synchronizing the analog and digital clocks
1. Press the "timer" and "start time" buttons simultaneously.
2. Turn the set knob to move the hands on the analog clock to any time setting.
3. After five seconds the display will go blank. Press the timer button and using the set knob, set the digital time to the exact time on the analog clock. This will synchronize the two clocks. You can now set the time of day.
Setting the Time-of-Day
The time-of-day must be set before any other program can be used. When your oven is first connected to the power in your home, the digital display will show 00:00. To program the time-of-day:
1. Push and hold the "timer" and "bake hours" button at the same time.
2. Turn the "Set" knob until correct time is displayed on the digital clock.
3. Release "timer" and "bake hours" button
The analog clock will automatically set after the digital time is set
Let me know so that I may follow up if need be.
Jul 14, 2014 |
Viking DEDO205 Stainless Steel Electric...