Question about Daisy Toys
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1) **** the gun and look through the hole in the top, half way down the barrel.
2) You should see a BB loaded into this area.
- if no bb is present and you can see a circular magnet, then it is not loading.
3) if the bb is present and does not exit the barrel when you fire the gun, then the bb is deformed and will require the rifle to be dissasembled and rodded through the back side, forcing the bad bb out of the way.
4) If no bb or magnet is present through the hole, call daisy for a replacement. This indicates the shot tube has moved and will no longer load.
Posted on Aug 17, 2009
Unscrew the barrel insert from the barrel and pull it out. There is a sliding tab that you have to slide towards the end of the barrel insert so that it can be loaded. On the smaller side of the insert, about half way down is the loading hole. Fill with about 20 BB's. Release the tab and carefully put the barrel insert back into the barrel and tighten till snug. Should be ready to go.
Posted on Nov 06, 2009
If you need a repair manual contact me. I purchased one a year or so ago to make repairs on a couple I had and have since scanned it in to my computer so it can be emailed out. It's a big file. If you're interested let me know.
Posted on Apr 23, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 27, 2018 | The Optics
Jan 22, 2018 | Optics
Nov 21, 2017 | The Optics
Jan 26, 2017 | Optics
Dec 20, 2016 | Cell Phones
Apr 28, 2016 | Toys
Apr 01, 2016 | Daisy BB Gun Pistol CO2 BB Gun Repeater...
Oct 24, 2011 | Simple Shoes Daisy 4x Bb Gun Air Rifle...
Aug 14, 2010 | Daisy Toys
214 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: