Question about Miscellaneous

2 Answers

Looking for Buzz light year replacement stickers for chest plate, name badge and arms.

Posted by Anonymous on

2 Answers

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert that has over 10 points.

    Problem Solver:

    An expert who has answered 5 questions.

  • Contributor
  • 6 Answers

From the nearest supermarket you find or the nearest toy shop have spare parts

Posted on Apr 24, 2015

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Master
  • 5,631 Answers

Look at "Contact US" link at the end of the page and ask THEM

Posted on Apr 24, 2015

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

How do name a car body part

1. look on line at an oem dealer site for ordering parts and you might get the name by looking at the pictures. 2. visit a local dealer and the will help you identify the part, name, availability etc.Bring the car with you if you cant take a picture with your phone of the VIN # and the sticker on the side of the door with exact production date, paint code and "model year" etc. You can also look at aftermarket replacement parts.

Feb 10, 2015 | Cars & Trucks

4 Answers

I have a problem with the hands on Buzz. The hands were moving fast, but all of a sudden it moved slow. How can I make the hands move fast?

To make the arms move faster, remove all the batteries and the batteries on the remote control.
Buy brand new batteries and insert them in. Turn buzz to TRY ME on his back. Stand him up and turn him OFF for 5 seconds. Then turn him to PLAY and the arm will move faster.

Jul 05, 2014 | Disney Pre-Order Ultimate Programmable...

1 Answer

How old is my unit

every refrigerator having a name plate at the back .,either a sticker or a metal plate tells you the model number ,size and year of manufacture.

Feb 28, 2014 | GE Monogram Side by Side Refrigerator

1 Answer

Need replacement parts

I need replacement parts for the buzz light year toddler bed. I am in need of both wings that connect to the headboard. I'm also in need of the screws and bolts to attach bed together. You can text me @ 304-617-3207 or email me back @
Thanks in advance. I hope you can help us.

Dec 17, 2013 | Thinkway Toy Story Buzz Lightyear Space...

1 Answer

How to change lock on zanussi chest freezer

There should be a few screws to change. They are covered by a smll plate to keep it looking tidy. Just pop the plate off and replace it. I am assuming you are going back with the original parts.

Mar 02, 2013 | Zanussi ZFC632WAP Chest Freezer

2 Answers

What year is my quinny buzz

Hi Patricia

On the underside of the U bar you will find a white sticker. This sticker will have a series of numbers at the beginning which indicate the date of manufacture.

Jun 29, 2012 | Quinny Buzz Baby Gear

2 Answers

One of the lights is out on my sons buzz lightyears wungs can it be replaced?

Most likely not without taking it apart and doing some minor soldering work. Most lights and LEDs in children's toys aren't meant for replacement. They are supposed to last a long time. It's possible that it's been bumped around and has caused a connection to go loose. This again, you would have to fix by taking it completely apart and trying to find the break and solder it back together. May be more work than it's worth. :(

Mar 01, 2011 | Toys

2 Answers

I have lost the QT Plate (I assume this is the connector between the tripod and camera) ,for a Miranda Pro Video Tripod .Where can I get a replacement?

the giotto 6E01 quick release plate will fit the miranda TP20. can be bought from warehouse express for

Mar 07, 2010 | Photography

1 Answer

Im looking for just the arm bit what attaches the

try contacting Quinny directly through their parent company

Aug 15, 2009 | Quinny Buzz Jogger

Not finding what you are looking for?
Miscellaneous Logo

Related Topics:

230 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Miscellaneous Experts

steve cannon

Level 1 Expert

23 Answers

Philippe Dekyvere

Level 1 Expert

20 Answers

bill tarkulich

Level 1 Expert

33 Answers

Are you a Miscellaneous Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides