Question about Cell Phones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Do a Full phone formatting on your 6600! as steps below,
1. Make sure you have at least 3/4 charge of battery power left.
2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card. Remove MMC
3. Switch-off your 6680 phone.
4. Press and hold 3 keys;
Green dial key, * (star key) & no. 3 key and then press the power on/off to swtich on the 6680 phone.
Remember, do not let go all of the keys and hold keys until you see a formatting word screen show!
5. After a few minutes when the Full phone formatting completed, your 6680 will back to original system and factory setting.
All apps. installed & not of the phones' default will be lost. If you did a backup on your MMC, you can restore it back to the C drive again.
Posted on Jan 11, 2008
It could be the problem with software installed in mobile(FLASH). To resolve it you need to update the firmware with the help of Online Update Service from Sony Ericsson.
Make sure to backup the date on your mobile like contacts, messages etc..before updating it.
If it not works you need to contact Mobile repair shop to FLASH it again. It means they will refresh the software in mobile.
Posted on Sep 17, 2009
I had this problem and I've tried everything posted and nothing worked so I just started messing around with my phone and may have figured it out. Here's what I did.
NOTE: I AM NOT RESPOSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS AND YOU ARE SOLEY DOING THIS ON YOUR OWN AT YOUR OWN RESPOSIBLITY. Good Luck
1. Click the Menu Button
2. Scroll to Options Icon (the wrench) and click it
3. Click Advanced Options
4. Click Applications and wait for the Apps to load.
5. Scroll down and delete the apps that you dont need (see what I deleted)
6. I first deleted ICQ Messanger by scrolling over it and selecting the menu button then clicked delete, then clicked Yes and let it reboot
7. After it rebooted I clicked the Camera button on the side and it worked after I rebooted
8. Then I went back in and deleted Yahoo Messanger and let it reboot again. (This is up to you)
9. Last I deleted Windows Live Messenger and let reboot once again. (This is up to you)
I deleted these because I didnt use them anways. These were the only 3 apps that I deleted since I never used them. If you want, you could even delete Brick Breaker if you dont play it but I wouldnt delete any other Apps other than these.
Posted on Jan 15, 2010
SOURCE: when i go on my
when i go on my blackberry 8520 camera it says please close any other open applications and try again i turned off the phone than back on again but it says the same message
Posted on Oct 20, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 21, 2011 | Sony Ericsson W660i Mobile Phone
Dec 31, 2010 | Sony Ericsson K530i Cellular Phone
Aug 26, 2010 | Sony Ericsson S500i Phone
Jun 08, 2010 | Nokia 7210
Feb 15, 2009 | Sony Ericsson w580i Cellular Phone
Mar 20, 2008 | Sony Ericsson P990i Cellular Phone
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!