Question about Lexmark E332n Laser Printer
I turned my Lexmark E332n on tonight to use it and all the lights came on and have stayed on (not blinking). It is frozen. I looked up the manual and it says that this error is "Cancel job / Reset printer". It says just to wait because the printer is resetting itself, but I have been waiting a long time. Tried turning on and off but no change. Any suggestions?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I had the same problem and the solution is this: There is a red lever switch by the power chord on the scanner/printer. Above this red lever switch is the drawing of a lock in the "locked" position and at the bottom this red lever switch is the drawing of a lock in the "opened (unlock)" position. The lever on the red switch should point to the "opened" lock symbol (unlock). It the switch lever is pointing to the "locked" position of the lock symbol, flip it to the "opened" position and recycle power on the scanner by removing the power chord for a 30 seconds. If the lever is pointing to the "unlock" lock symbol, flip it to the "locked" position and then back to the "unlocked" position and recycle power. Good luck!
Posted on Oct 23, 2008
SOURCE: Lexmark E232 photoconductor
Make sure to install the new photoconductor 1st.
1) Power off the printer using the switch in the back.
2) Open the front cover.
3) Press and hold the Continue button (Big silver button with Diamond shape symbol) and power the printer On (turn the switch back to ON).
4) When you see the last light i.e. error light on solid, release the Continue button and close the front cover.
5) When you close the cover you will see all the top 3 lights on solid.
6) Press the cancel button with X symbol for 4 times very slowly till you see toner low light (i.e. second light from top) on solid.
7) Press the continue button and wait until you see the light sequence.
8) Press the cancel button and wait until you see the light sequence.
9) Finally power off the printer using the switch in the back (IMPORTANT= wait 1 minute) and power it back on to exit the configuration mode.
Posted on Feb 09, 2009
SOURCE: Factory Reset
Remove printer drivers
Open front cover.
Hold/press both buttons on front, keep holding.
Turn on at back.
Only release button when all lights have stopped flashing, top and bottom light illuminated.
Close front cover
Connect LAN cable.
Reinstall via add network printer - will detect and reset new IP.
Posted on Apr 30, 2009
Following are the steps that you have to follow:
1. Press and hold Start
2. turn on the printer
- this is service mode -
- by pressing the Start you can print Printer Settings Configuration sheet -
3. press and release Cancel 4 time
4. Press and hold Start while all lights start cycle
5. press and hold Cancel untill all the light cycle
6. turn the printer off to exit the menus
Posted on May 06, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 14, 2015 | Lexmark E332n Laser Printer
Aug 06, 2010 | Lexmark E332n Laser Printer
May 06, 2010 | Lexmark E332n Laser Printer
Nov 25, 2009 | Lexmark E332n Laser Printer
Sep 11, 2009 | Lexmark E332n Laser Printer
Jun 10, 2009 | Lexmark E332n Laser Printer
Dec 02, 2008 | Lexmark E332n Laser Printer
65 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!