Question about Sewing Machines
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Drop-in bobbin: Note: thread must change direction when entering bobbin shuttle notch. Usually bobbin will turn counter-clockwise when threaded properly.
1. hold bobbin so that the tail of thread is facing to left.
2. drop bobbin into bobbin shuttle.
3. pull thread toward you.
4. guide thread into notch and pull to left so that slot engages thread.
5. pull thread diagonally across shuttle toward back of machine.
6. draw bobbin thread up through needle plate with threaded needle.
Posted on Oct 31, 2009
Posted on Jan 23, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 27, 2016 | Singer Sewing Machines
May 25, 2016 | Singer Sewing Machines
Sep 15, 2013 | Singer Sewing Machines
Oct 21, 2010 | Necchi 3102 Mechanical Sewing Machine
Feb 15, 2010 | Singer 5050 Mechanical Sewing Machine
Aug 26, 2009 | Necchi 3102 Mechanical Sewing Machine
Mar 06, 2009 | Necchi 3102 Mechanical Sewing Machine
60 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!