Question about Electronics - Others
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 11, 2015 | Yamaha HS50M Main / Stereo Speaker
The T300 uses a 2.5A fuse.
To replace the fuse:
1. Unplug the AC cord from the AC power source,
then remove the AC power cord from the speaker's
2. Remove the fuse cap with a small, flat blade screwdriver
(see diagram 2).
3. Remove the fuse from the fuse cap
(see diagram 3).
4. Replace the fuse inside fuse cap with another metric
5X20mm size fuse
5. Replace the fuse inside the cap, replace the fuse
and cap in the power connector (see diagram 5).
6. Connect the AC power cord to the speaker and
raise it upright.
7. Connect the power cord to an AC power outlet
Jun 01, 2011 | Cambridge Soundworks ton Theater T300 Home...
Feb 06, 2011 | 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Jan 27, 2011 | Nissan Maxima Cars & Trucks
Jan 13, 2011 | 1995 Pontiac Grand Am
May 30, 2010 | Fender Passport Deluxe 500watt Sound...
Jan 26, 2010 | 2004 Toyota Camry
Jan 04, 2010 | 1998 Ford Taurus
Jan 03, 2010 | 2007 Ford Edge SEL Plus
Aug 09, 2008 | Sony STR-DE197 Receiver
168 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!