Question about Kitchen Ranges

1 Answer

Who carries REPLACEMENT' PARTS for PRYNE stove hood looking for a LIGHT SWITCH

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Master
  • 1,602 Answers

The distributor of the brand of equipment you have
you can try these websites for more infomation
/where is pryne distributor business information
/location of service providers of pryne equipment
/contact repairman for pryne stove hoods

Posted on Apr 21, 2015


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I have a Rangeaire Stove Vent/ Hood. I am having a hard time locating the model #. It was probably made around 1982. Ideas how to find the model # as I need replacement parts. Please & thanks!

I reckon it will be in one of two places. At the place where the mains wire goes in (rear), or under the hood where the filter or light is.

Jul 05, 2016 | Microwave Ovens

1 Answer

Where can I get a wiring diagram for the light switch fuse that under hood to fuse box and light switch inside car?

Most parts stores carry after-market repair manuals. They have complete wire diagrams in them.

Dec 08, 2015 | 2003 Subaru Baja

1 Answer

Replacement parts

if your heart is set on the original one you can get a replacement from aqueon , it will need to be sent from oversea's so time will take a bit , ME id just wire in a lamp cord switch to the original power cord , they only cost about five dollars and most evey hardware store's got them

Mar 08, 2014 | Aqueon 15 Gallon Column Tank Replacement...

1 Answer

How do i acess emerson pryne range hood to change bulb

Mine has a button under the hood on the rear right side (against the wall) that says, "Push to clean." When I pushed it and another similar one on the left side, the bottom of the hood swung down on hinges at the front. Going around the side and looking behind the section that was hanging down I could see all the innards of the hood, and could access the light bulb.

May 28, 2013 | Kitchen Ranges

1 Answer

I am looking for replacement parts for the grill section of my Viking Stove, VGRC485-6QD, Do you sell those?

Good Day Craff!

Refer from this link if you want to order replacement parts for your viking stove.

You must type first the parts, then enter below "viking stove VGRC485-6QD" for the model number.

Hope this helps!
Don't forget to rate my answer.
Thanks for asking Fixya.

Sep 22, 2011 | Viking Professional VGRC485-6QD Stainless...

1 Answer

Push button controls for Rangemaster kitchen hood don't work

rangemaster do have parts for items they supply and a good help desk. find the number on the internet. sounds good what you think. but better to get the part. hey.

Mar 22, 2009 | Rangemaster Kitchen Hood

2 Answers

I have a Domotec Cooker Hood, the switch that turns on the various speeds for the fan appears broken. Is it possible to get replacement switches?

It looks like Domotec has a facility in Wiltshire. The e-mail address is, and the phone number is 01249813835. I couldn't find any parts dealers here in the US, but I am sure there is a local dealer in your area that either carries a direct replacement or a generic replacement that may do.

Feb 21, 2009 | Kitchen Ranges

1 Answer

Stove replacement?

All the fault codes I could find on Roper indicates that this is an Electronic Oven Control (EOC) failure. This is your clock assembly. carries the part for about $47. I think for that price, it may be worth the attempt to repair the range, vice replacing one at a cost of hundreds of dollars. Just type in your model number and you can locate the clock assembly under the "Backguard Section" heading as item number 17 (part number WB27M10). I hope this helps you.

Aug 17, 2008 | Roper FGP325K Gas Kitchen Range

1 Answer

One of the elements is not working.

As you didn't give anything specific, when most electric stoves have 1 burner out, its the socket that the element plugs into. Remove the element and look at the socket that it plugs into. It will look burnt. Also look at the element for any rupture in the metal shield, plug it into another place to see if it works, is an easy way to check the element. The replacement parts are relatively inexpensive, and most hardware stores carry them.

Feb 19, 2008 | Kitchen Ranges

Not finding what you are looking for?
Kitchen Ranges Logo

Related Topics:

421 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Kitchen Ranges Experts

Dan Webster
Dan Webster

Level 3 Expert

8220 Answers


Level 3 Expert

76164 Answers


Level 3 Expert

2519 Answers

Are you a Kitchen Range Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides