Question about Health & Beauty
Dandruff may cause hair loss. Please suggest home remedies.
No home remedy get head and shoulders , it is the best , does not work the first time but does work , I had it for a long time and this is the only thing I found to work ,
Posted on Apr 21, 2015
Dandruff is a common problem now a days.in summer we sweat a lot.due to excessive sweating hair may have dandruff problem. various types of home remedy you can choose for prevent dandruff problem but before choosing any type of home remedy you have to consult a good hair specialist.if you are facing any type of hair problem then you need to consult Hair Specialist In Ahmedabad. Best Hair Specialist Doctor in Ahmedabad Avenues Clinic Avenues Cosmetic
Posted on Mar 28, 2017
You can use any treatment like Selsun Blue, it works at least for a while. Many times the scalp will get use to the brand you are using and you may find it stops working. This my not be a cheap workaround but if you cant deal with flakes on the job this usually works. Buy 2 or 3 different brands of Dandruff Shampoo and 2 types of regular Shampoo. Alternate between them every day. One day Dandruff Shampoo next day regular Shampoo. This will keep your body from becoming immune to the Dandruff Shampoo. Like Head and Shoulders, Selsun Blue, and Garnier Fuctis Anti Dandruff Shampoo " etc. I think this is not easy to find Garnier in stores but it is on Ebay however. And if you have severe dandruff make one of the the Dandruff Shampoo "T-Gel Tar Shampoo" once a week. Dont scratch your head, you will add bacteria and it will start to itch more and flake.
Posted on Jun 13, 2016
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 30, 2017 | The Health & Beauty
In summer we sweat a lot. Our head is no different. Due to excessive sweating hair may fall and can create a concern for you. Here are 5 remedies you can try.
1. Mix 5 teaspoon coconut milk, 1 teaspoon Indian gooseberry (Amla) juice, 1 teaspoon water melon juice, 1 teaspoon tender coconut water and 1 teaspoon lemon juice together. Apply this mixture on the scalp and hair. Keep it for 20 minutes. Then wash it off with cold water. You can prevent hair fall.
2. Mix cucumber juice, tender coconut water, raw mango pulp, Indian gooseberry paste, fenugreek seed paste and egg yolk together. Apply this mixture to your sculp. Keep it for some time and wash it with normal water.
3. Due to dandruff hair may fall. The day you put anti dandruff shampoo your scalp is free from dandruff. The same day you must wash your comb, towel and pillow cover with anti-bacterial solution like Detol, Savlon. So dandruff will not come back from these things.
4. Aloe Vera gel is very helpful for hair. It gives nourishment to hair in many respects. It is very easy to collect the gel. You have to just open up the thick leaf from one side. For one person 50 grams of gel is enough. You have to rub the gel all over your scalp and keep it for 10 minutes. After that wash your head with plain water.
5. Please, do not comb your hair when it is wet. Ladies should not make knot when the hair is wet.
on Jan 18, 2011 | Health & Beauty
on Jan 16, 2011 | Health & Beauty
Apr 16, 2016 | Health & Beauty
Apr 16, 2016 | Health & Beauty
Mar 14, 2015 | Native Remedies MUC001 Mucus-Clear for...
Oct 31, 2013 | Health & Beauty
Aug 22, 2013 | Hairart Health & Beauty
Feb 21, 2011 | Computers & Internet
1,035 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!