- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Your battery after sitting for six years may give you the impression that it's completely charged, but may go dead as soon as you place it in the camara.if the charge cord can be plugged into the camara, try that, if not get an ohm meter (usually under $5 @harbor freight) , charge your battery and test it.let it sit overnight of the charger and retest it.it should have the same voltage as indicated on the battery or a little higher. If battery has no voltage overnight replace it.
To fix the issue with your Ds getting 0000FE00 just follow the steps below.
1. Start your DSi and wait until the Battery is Empty. (Having an empty Battery lowers the time to boot up. The Ds got two internal flash memorys that are both damaged when you have this error. With the low Battery the resetted one gets loaded while the other can't in the same speed)
2. Remove the Bolts and extract the Battery for around 1.5 hours.Why we did this? All the Electricity needs to be out of the System to make sure it's only getting the Bootup Information from the Chip that got resetted and not from the other, if the other one could send it's information, we would still have the Error.
3. Reinstall your Battery.
4. You need to be fast now: Insert your Flashcard, and start your DSi.Start the Application you used the last time, before the Error appeared and close it legitly. In case off the SuperCard DSTWO SNES Emulator, just press the Exit Button. Other Flashcards like the R4i need to be soft resetted to the flashcard's menu, and need to boot up some game's rom.
5. -Not Necessary but just feels a little more safe- Format your NDSi.
6. Charge your Battery and enjoy playing your NDSi Systems again.
- Usually changing battery will fix this problem for best results follow the steps above.
It work for me and for others hopefully it wil fix your problem. If you have questions please let me know.
try replacing the battery. Check best buy, radioshack or other camera dealers for a battery. Possible deadcell battery. These lith-ion batteries die with no warning. If there is no change, the camera is defective!! hopefully htis helps
If you left your Garmin c330 on running
the battery will have 1% life left. If you turn c330 back on again, it
will flash screen for 3 seconds then die, even charging it at this
point will not wake it back up. TO BRING IT BACK TO LIFE... plug in the
power home or car into Garmin c330. There is a tab in the front Garmin
gray frame of your screen. You must take like your fingernails and
under the logo "GARMIN" pull the whole gray plastic frame off.
Underneath the plastic frame to the right hand side. There is a "RESET"
button. Make sure power is plugged in while hitting reset. Your battery
should come back to life. Cheers
I had the same problem, the charger kept blinking red when I attempted to charge the battery.
This morning I called casio and they are sending me a out a new battery free of charge, and i don't have to send the old one back. It only took about 10 minutes and they said I should get it in about a week or so. So hopefully this helps everyone who has the same issue as I did.