Question about Watches
Patent is a legal document granted by the government giving an inventor.patent right the right to make or sell something that is given to a particular person or company.Cost of patent right totally depend on product or invention.
Posted on Feb 27, 2018
The exact meaning of it could only be told by a patent attorney specialist.The patents are very much a legal thing with responsibility of making a thing unique.
Patent Attorney Australia NZ Cotters Patent Trade Mark Attorneys
Posted on Apr 29, 2015
[pat-nt or for 10, 12-15, peyt-; especially Britishpeyt-nt]
2. an invention or process protected by this right.
3. an official document conferring such a right; letters patent.
4. the instrument by which the government of the United States conveysthe legal fee-simple title to public land.
5. patent leather.adjective, none, patent (for 10, 12-15)6. protected by a patent; patented: a patent cooling device.
7. pertaining to, concerned with, or dealing with patents, especially oninventions: a patent attorney; patent law.
8. conferred by a patent, as a right or privilege.
9. holding a patent, as a person.
10. readily open to notice or observation; evident; obvious: a patent breach of good manners.
11. made of patent leather : patent shoes.
12. lying open; not enclosed or shut in: a patent field.
Expandverb (used with object)16. to take out a patent on; obtain the exclusive rights to (an invention,process, etc.) by a patent.
17. to originate and establish as one's own.
18. Metallurgy. to heat and quench (wire) so as to prepare for cold-drawing.
19. to grant (public land) by a patent.
Posted on Apr 20, 2015
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 29, 2017 | Fossil Watches
Nov 19, 2016 | Bulova Watches
Feb 05, 2015 | Watches
Jul 16, 2014 | Watches
Nov 14, 2012 | Watches
Mar 01, 2011 | Watches
Aug 25, 2010 | Timex Watches
Mar 09, 2010 | Watches
146 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!