Question about Emerson Televison & Video
0028,0022,0021. Check these codes. If you wish to get more details; check the sites linked here. It has set-up code list & set-up procedure to many popular brand remote controls. Common set-up codes to check with TVs and other devices are given, in the order of the "device's brand name" in alphabetical order. Pull up older posts. Surf the site with patience. Surf the sites by type in the brand name to your set, in its search box.
Posted on Apr 20, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This worked for me. I had to scan down quite a few times but eventually my tv turned off and I set the code with the # button. It may work for you too and save you some money on a UR.
Scan For Device Codes If the code for the device you are programming is not listed in the user manual or on this site, try these steps to scan the remote controls memory for device codes.
1) Turn the power on the device on
2) Select and hold the mode button for which you are programming, such as the TV button, on the remote until you see all the lights of the mode buttons flash. Once you let go, that mode button that you chose should now be blinking. When using the Aux mode button only use the number pad to enter 0 for a second TV, 1 for a second VCR/DVD, 2 for a amplifier, tuner, or cable box. Then press the STAR (*) button.
3) Press the power button on the Dish Network remote control.
4) Repeatedly press the UP or DOWN button on the remote to scan for the correct code (do this slowly so you do not skip over the right code for your device). When the correct code is reached the device will turn off.
5) Press the POUND (#) button to store the code in the Dish Network remote.
6) Press the power button to turn the device back on and try using other buttons on the remote to make sure that they also work. Sometimes the power button will work while others may not.
Posted on Jul 15, 2009
You might need to get the RC65 direcTV remote control, you can find them on e-bay relatively cheap, other that that i got mine to work with the code 11864!!
Posted on Feb 06, 2010
Hello 0154, 0236, 0463, 0180, 0178,
Your question is not clear to understand. Yet I'l give you some codes to check with Emerson TV.
Setup codes with One For All URC 3021 remote control with Emerson TV are:
Three digit universal remote codes to check with Emersont TV are:
004/ 009/ 014/ 023/ 024/ 025/ 026/ 027/ 030/ 032/ 033/ 034/ 035/ 036/ 037/ 038/ 039/ 040/ 041/ 042/ 043/ 045/ 046/ 049/ 053/ 116/ 135/ 147/ 177/ 179
Four digit codes are
0004 0009 0044 0135 0049 0051 0189 0053 0147 0039 0130 0227 0233 0250 0252 0254 0257 0265 0266 0310 0325 0456 0040 0041 0042 0021 0023 0024 0179 0045 0025 0027 0030 0032 0034 0035 0037
0154, 0236, 0463, 0180, 0178,
Posted on Oct 05, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 25, 2015 | Emerson Televison & Video
Sep 19, 2015 | RCA (DTA800B1) Video Converter
Jan 11, 2013 | Emerson Televison & Video
Dec 26, 2012 | Samsung DVD-HD841 DVD Player
Sep 20, 2012 | GE Remote Original Jc024 Remote Control...
Jan 21, 2012 | Emerson Televison & Video
45 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!