Question about Apple iPhone Cell Phones
Posted by Anonymous on
- Insall itunes n your computer.
- Plug your device into your computer
-Turn off the device by holding the Sleep/Wake or Power button and swiping it off
- Hold the power button for 3 seconds
- Begin holding the Home button without releasing the Sleep/Power button for 10 seconds
- Release the power button and continue holding the home button until you get a popup from iTunes that your device is recognized as being in recovery mode.
-You would get an option to recover your iphone by downloading and reinstalling the firmware..
Please do update if this works !
Posted on Apr 22, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 29, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Dec 16, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Feb 27, 2015 | 2001 Chrysler Concorde
Jan 09, 2014 | IBM ThinkPad 390X 2626 Notebook
Feb 09, 2012 | Dell Computers & Internet
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!