Question about Grohe Plumbing
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
probably a faulty washer in the tap
call a plumber to fix in not a handy person
Posted on Nov 06, 2016
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 06, 2016 | Grohe Plumbing
Jul 26, 2014 | Grohe 19 615 Zb0 Geneva Thermostatic Valve...
Jun 17, 2013 | Jacuzzi Jet Escutcheon,C 20 & 30E,
Aug 07, 2012 | Grohe Seabury Widespread Lavatory Faucet...
Feb 08, 2011 | Grohe Geneva Chrome 24" Bathroom Accessory...
Jan 19, 2011 | Grohe 25.506.EN0 Geneva Roman Tub Filler...
1. Turn thermostat handle (L) to the 100 °F (38 °C) safety
check, see fig. .
2. Unscrew handle (N) or lever (O).
3. Unscrew cap (M).
4. Pull off thermostat handle (L).
5. Remove screws (H) and escutcheon (G), see fig. .
6. Close both isolation valves (I).
7. Pull sleeve (F) from the mixer shank by pressing
down the tongue (D2), see fig. .
8. Extract clamp (D1).
9. Pull stop ring (D) until resistance is encountered
(approximately 3/8" [10mm]), see fig. .
10. Unscrew stop ring (D) complete with regulator
11. Unscrew thermoelement (47 050, 47 582) with 24mm
open-ended wrench, see page 2.
It is not too clear to me, but I'm not looking at it. lol
Dec 14, 2010 | Grohe Grohmix Thermostat Valve & Trim -...
May 26, 2010 | Grohe Grohtherm Thermostatic Rough-In...
Apr 18, 2010 | Grohe Plumbing
Apr 02, 2010 | Moen & One Handle Tub & Shower Faucet
Aug 03, 2017 | Grohe Plumbing
165 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: