Question about Grohe Plumbing
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
probably a faulty washer in the tap
call a plumber to fix in not a handy person
Posted on Nov 06, 2016
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 14, 2018 | Grohe Plumbing
Nov 06, 2016 | Grohe Plumbing
Jul 26, 2014 | Grohe 19 615 Zb0 Geneva Thermostatic Valve...
Aug 07, 2012 | Grohe Seabury Widespread Lavatory Faucet...
Feb 08, 2011 | Grohe Geneva Chrome 24" Bathroom Accessory...
Jan 19, 2011 | Grohe 25.506.EN0 Geneva Roman Tub Filler...
1. Turn thermostat handle (L) to the 100 °F (38 °C) safety
check, see fig. .
2. Unscrew handle (N) or lever (O).
3. Unscrew cap (M).
4. Pull off thermostat handle (L).
5. Remove screws (H) and escutcheon (G), see fig. .
6. Close both isolation valves (I).
7. Pull sleeve (F) from the mixer shank by pressing
down the tongue (D2), see fig. .
8. Extract clamp (D1).
9. Pull stop ring (D) until resistance is encountered
(approximately 3/8" [10mm]), see fig. .
10. Unscrew stop ring (D) complete with regulator
11. Unscrew thermoelement (47 050, 47 582) with 24mm
open-ended wrench, see page 2.
It is not too clear to me, but I'm not looking at it. lol
Dec 14, 2010 | Grohe Grohmix Thermostat Valve & Trim -...
May 26, 2010 | Grohe Grohtherm Thermostatic Rough-In...
Apr 18, 2010 | Grohe Plumbing
Apr 02, 2010 | Moen & One Handle Tub & Shower Faucet
May 27, 2018 | Grohe Plumbing
Jan 16, 2018 | Grohe Plumbing
189 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!