Where on the facebook homepage is the settings button so i can send pics from my cell phone??
1. sign up for mobile facebook and enter your confirmation code. The link is on the right hand side under GET CONNECTED, last thing in the list. Connect on the go.
2. send a picture in your phone to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. you will be sent a text msg with a confirmation code.
4. go to facebook on your computer and go to settings.
5. go to the mobile tab
6. were it says confirmation code type in the code that was sent to your phone.
now your photo will be on facebook! the code can take awhile to be sent, but if it doesnt come soon, try sending it again.
once you confirm the first picture you send you can send more pictures without having to put in a code!
The first step is to make sure your mobile number is listed in your facebook mobile preferences under 'account' if you haven't done that already, and that it's confirmed. Also make sure you have the MMS photo/video subscription option in your plan from your provider and a data plan if you're using Facebook
Once those are set up the two ways I upload pictures are:
Option #1: Using Facebook for BlackBerry you can use the "Upload a Photo" option which also allows you to tag the photo.
Option #2: Send an MMS to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or 32665 (I have this number in the "mobile" field for Facebook in my address book) This does in fact depend where you live... It may NOT be 32665, in your area..
You need to contact FB, to check on that fact.
Aug 20, 2010 |
Computers & Internet