Question about RCA RCRN03BR Remote Control
I lost my Insignia remote that had TiVo buttons on it. I've programmed the RCRN03BR remote to work with the tv, but the tv needs me to press the TiVo button. is there a TiVo button equivalent on this universal remote?
No. There is no such button with this remote control.
Posted on Apr 18, 2015
Read your manual,we would not know that
Posted on Apr 18, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 02, 2014 | Televison & Video
on Apr 02, 2010 | Tivo DirectTV Remote Remote Control
Oct 24, 2013 | RCA RCRN03BR Remote Control
•Stand within operating range of the
Insignia TV, then aim the remote at the TV's receiver and press the
"Lock" button on the remote control.
• Aim the remote at the TV and press the
channel buttons to make sure the TV is unlocked. When the TV is locked, it
shows a black screen and does not allow you to view anything else. If the
screen remains black, press the "Lock" button again. If this doesn't
work, change the batteries in the remote and start over at step .
Jan 08, 2013 | Insignia NSPDP50 50 in. HD-Ready Plasma TV
Hi- My name is Shannon and I am with Suddenlink. The SL-TiVo remote can be programmed to control the TV and one other A/V device using these steps:
1) From TiVo Central, select Settings & Messages > Settings > Remote, CableCARD, & Devices > Remote Control.
2) Highlight Part 1: TV power, volume, and mute and press SELECT.
3) The DVR displays a list of television brands. Use the UP ARROW and DOWN ARROW buttons and the CHAN DOWN and CHAN UP buttons on the TiVo remote to highlight your TV brand and then press SELECT.
4) The TV Remote Codes screen appears. Follow the instructions on this screen to enter a code into your remote control. If the first code does not work, repeat the instructions to enter the second remote control code, and so forth, until you find a code that works. The remote is now programmed to operate the TV.
5) If also programming to control volume & mute on an A/V receiver for surround sound; Highlight Part 2: A/V volume and mute and press SELECT.
6) The DVR displays a list of audio/video receiver brands. Use the UP ARROW and DOWN ARROW buttons and the CHAN DOWN and CHAN UP buttons on the TiVo remote to highlight your receiver brand and then press SELECT.
7) The AV Remote Codes screen appears.
Follow the instructions on this screen to enter a code into your remote control. If the first code does not work, repeat the instructions to enter the second remote control code, and so forth, until you find a code that works. The remote is now programmed to operate the receiver.
The TiVo remote will now turn the TV on/off and switch inputs and adjust the volume and mute the audio on the receiver.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at shannon-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thanks!
Nov 23, 2012 | Televison & Video
Oct 02, 2012 | RCA RCRN04GR Remote Control
May 01, 2012 | RCA Televison & Video
Dec 26, 2011 | RCA RCRN03BR Remote Control
Sep 23, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jun 11, 2009 | Tivo Series 2 Remote Control
135 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: