Question about Maytag Dishwashers
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: blinking clean light
If the clean light flashes 7 times, pauses, then repeats...
When the dishwasher doesn't sense a water temperature increase, it will stop working and lock the functions (clean light flashes 7 times, all buttons are non responsive). It does this as a safety in case the element is broken and feeding electrical current into the water.
To resolve this you will have to reset the console. Do this by closing the door and press these buttons in sequence...
-high temp wash
-high temp wash
...all the lights will turn on briefly and the machine will start a diagnostic cycle. You can press cancel or let the diagnostic cycle finish (1-2 minutes).
You should now be able to run the dishwasher as normal.
If the issue returns, you could have a problem with the heating circuit (ie. element, thermostat or wiring). It rarely happens but it could also be the door switch not engaging properly when the door is closed (slightly bend the door latch down making sure it doesn't hit the door when you close it).
Posted on Mar 03, 2009
SOURCE: maytag mdb/c-2 some lights
press the "off" button and hold it down for several seconds. this worked for me when i encountered the same problem on my maytag jetclean this weekend. it reset my control panel and now it's working great!
Posted on Sep 15, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 15, 2017 | Light Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 26, 2013 | Canon PIXMA iP3600 Photo Printer
printer powered off but connected on power source , you must:
1. Press & hold stop/reset button, and then press & hold [ON/OFF] button.
2. When Green power lit, leave stop/reset button & press twice stop/reset (see orange indicator).
3. Leave On/Off button. Printer in actually service mode.
4. Press stop/reset 4 times (see orange indicator) if not blink restart above process from top.
5. After press stop/reset 4 times successful press On/Off button 3 times. printer will off.
6. Press On/Off button.
Waste ink full reset These are the instructions which worked for me on my Canon pixma mp470:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the
selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.
Waste ink full reset
These are the instructions which worked for me on my Canon pixma mp470:
Jul 23, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 19, 2011 | Maytag Dishwasher
Mar 01, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 29, 2010 | Maytag MDB6759AWS Builtin Dishwasher
Sep 11, 2010 | Maytag 24 in. MDB5600A Jetclean II...
Dec 27, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 12, 2008 | Whirlpool GU2400XTP Built-in Dishwasher
Nov 06, 2017 | Maytag Dishwashers
289 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: