Question about Televison & Video
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I would go to the manufactures web site. i.e. find the manufactures name and model for your laptop. Go to your favorite search engine and proceed your manufacture name and model with the word " support" when you get to the site look up your model number.Then go to the support page and download the drivers specific for english language. Your problem is that your laptop has driver specific for Japanease so your solution is to get the drivers for english.. This should fix your problem if not feel free to contact me and i will go into further detail with you
Posted on Sep 22, 2007
SOURCE: CONVERT IT TO ENGLISH
There should be english in the setup screen under language. I hoe they dont use PAL as their TV standard or your TV out will not work. Probably switcheable. Are all the buttons in Japanese, youll have to do your homework on those.
Posted on Mar 04, 2008
SOURCE: japan language format
Manipulate XP's region controls to change your input languages.
You can change the input language of your keyboard to one of a number of languages included with Windows XP.
Switch your language
1. Go to the control panel and choose "Regional and Lanugage Options."
2. The first tab you see is called "Regional Options," and it includes basic settings such as the date and time formatting according to country.
3. Click to the second tab, labeled Languages.
4. Under "Text services and Input languages" choose Details. Here you will be able to set your default input language as well as add new languages to your taskbar that you can switch to whenever entering text into a Microsoft or Office application.
5. Choose Add, then select an input language from the list.
6. You can also choose from a number of keyboard layouts, including Dvorak and other languages.
7. These settings allow you to take advantage of the special accents and characters used in languages other than English without complicated methods.
8. Click OK when done.
Posted on Sep 07, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 18, 2011 | LG KS360 Cell Phone
Jul 11, 2011 | Sharp Televison & Video
Nov 19, 2010 | Car Audio & Video
May 24, 2010 | Sony Handycam DCR-PC350 Mini DV Digital...
Feb 12, 2010 | Baby Gear
Mar 18, 2009 | Daihatsu Charade Cars & Trucks
Jul 26, 2008 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007:...
Mar 03, 2008 | Sony Handycam DCR-IP7E Micro Digital...
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!