Question about Bosch Vacuums
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 24, 2016 | Dyson Stowaway DC23 Bagless Canister...
Jul 24, 2014 | Kirby Ultimate G Bagged Upright Vacuum
1. Power cord not firmly plugged into
1. Plug unit in firmly.
2. Blown fuse or tripped breaker. 2. Check fuse or breaker in home. Replace fuse/
3. Needs service. 3. Take to service center or call 1-800-321-1134.
4. Thermal Protector activated.
4. Unplug cleaner. Allow to cool for 30 minutes
Nov 03, 2012 | Dirt Devil Featherlite Bagless Vacuum...
Nov 03, 2012 | Clymer Harley-Davidson Dyna FXD Evolution...
Sep 04, 2011 | Vacuums
Aug 10, 2011 | Vacuums
Oct 23, 2017 | Philips Vacuums
Sep 28, 2009 | Vacuums
May 09, 2009 | Euro-Pro Shark Steam Mop - Gray/ Purple...
Feb 08, 2008 | Eureka 6831A Bagged Canister Vacuum
81 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: