Question about Sylvania Televison & Video
Fault in the main power supply regulator board. Check and replace damaged component/s at its main power regulator [SMPS] section circuit. Contact any service technician. If you wish to get some details; check the site linked here. Surf the site with patience. Pull up older posts.
Posted on Apr 16, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Emerson tv remote code
I have ask some help from our friends and they also have problems regarding this type of TV... But try this one
Quotes from friends:
1. "The universal remote that came with my Motorola HD cable box worked fine"
2. chat sessions
3. Chat session find jcut92
Ask the vendor for a code, if they don't give you return the TV , it lacks technical support... Believe me or else face more problems in the days to come.
I'm sorry, there's lo luck... Fixya me instead...
Posted on Feb 06, 2008
many of the dish remotes have a "scan" option. This is what the installers use. You'll ned to read the manual. Its a one page explanation.
Posted on Oct 29, 2008
Please follow the steps below to program your remote control to equipment other then your DISH receiver:
Note: If you start this procedure and at any time and do not press a button within 20 seconds, the remote will end the procedure automatically. Simply start over again. Use the TV button for your TV, the VCR button for your VCR or DVD player. These Mode buttons are located at the top of your remote control.
1. With the desired equipment on, press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
2. Press the numbers 5-0-0 on the remote control.
3. Press the Pound (#) button on the remote.
4. Press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
5. Press and release the Power button on the remote control.
6. Press the Up button once a second while pointing the remote at the desired equipment. If the code for the equipment comes up, the equipment will power off.
7. Press the Pound (#) button. If the code entered is valid for the remote, the mode light flashes three times.
8. To verify the code works try several different functions for that equipment.
We cannot guarantee our remotes will work all other devices. If this does not correct the issue, unfortunately our remote will not work for that device. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Let me know how it goes and please rate this solution
Posted on Feb 24, 2009
Codes didn't work. Power scan did though. I used to work for Dish Network in AZ. First training class when it opened in AZ. I call it now DOUCHE NETWORK. Corporate America SUX, and DOUCHE NETWORK follow that to the fullest extent of the LAW.
Posted on Jun 12, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 09, 2014 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Apr 08, 2011 | Sylvania Televison & Video
Jan 17, 2011 | Sylvania LC320SLX 32 in. LCD TV
Feb 08, 2010 | Sylvania LC225SSX LCD TV
Dec 26, 2009 | Sylvania LC320SS8 32 in. LCD Television
Dec 03, 2009 | Sylvania LC320SS8 32 in. LCD Television
Jun 28, 2009 | Sylvania Televison & Video
Apr 09, 2008 | Sylvania LC320SS8 32 in. LCD Television
Feb 28, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jan 10, 2008 | Sylvania 6615LFP 15 in. EDTV-Ready LCD...
Aug 22, 2017 | Sylvania Televison & Video
45 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: