Question about Samsung Televison & Video
It is quite possibly that it can not be done usually Make speciific remotes only do the brand made for GE=GE vizio= vizio etc. now universals are a different animal and you do have to code them
Posted on Apr 16, 2015
Set-up (Programming) procedure is too much to type in here, and is not practical and it will differ brand-to-brand remote controls. If you wish to get more; check the sites linked here. It has set-up code list & set-up procedure to many popular brand remote controls. One among it has general set-up codes to check with TVs and other devices are given, in the order of the 'device's brand name list' in alphabetical order. Pull up older posts. Search the sites by type in the brand name to your device in its search box at the top right part of the display window. It will help you to find the document easily.
Posted on Apr 16, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I programmed my RCR461 to an Emerson TV by entering code 1170. On the DirecTV, I entered 5059. Found them the hard way, but it works....
Posted on Dec 04, 2008
This worked for me. I had to scan down quite a few times but eventually my tv turned off and I set the code with the # button. It may work for you too and save you some money on a UR.
Scan For Device Codes If the code for the device you are programming is not listed in the user manual or on this site, try these steps to scan the remote controls memory for device codes.
1) Turn the power on the device on
2) Select and hold the mode button for which you are programming, such as the TV button, on the remote until you see all the lights of the mode buttons flash. Once you let go, that mode button that you chose should now be blinking. When using the Aux mode button only use the number pad to enter 0 for a second TV, 1 for a second VCR/DVD, 2 for a amplifier, tuner, or cable box. Then press the STAR (*) button.
3) Press the power button on the Dish Network remote control.
4) Repeatedly press the UP or DOWN button on the remote to scan for the correct code (do this slowly so you do not skip over the right code for your device). When the correct code is reached the device will turn off.
5) Press the POUND (#) button to store the code in the Dish Network remote.
6) Press the power button to turn the device back on and try using other buttons on the remote to make sure that they also work. Sometimes the power button will work while others may not.
Posted on Jul 15, 2009
Hi try this
Emerson 526, 534, 536, 541, 573, 590,
627, 636, 642, 648, 652, 654,
655, 657, 658, 659, 660, 661,
662, 665, 666, 667, 669, 670,
677, 679, 682, 692, 696, 699,
good luck please rate
Posted on Dec 18, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 05, 2016 | Samsung 50 in. Plasma TV
Dec 25, 2015 | Emerson Televison & Video
Oct 17, 2015 | Emerson Televison & Video
Oct 14, 2013 | Emerson LC220EM2 Remote Control
Dec 26, 2012 | Samsung DVD-HD841 DVD Player
Jan 06, 2012 | Sony Televison & Video
Jan 21, 2010 | Emerson LD195EM8 19 in. LCD TV
Aug 08, 2009 | RCA RCU300WBL Remote Control
Dec 09, 2008 | One For All URC-3300 Remote Control
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!