Question about Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 06, 2017 | Sony Televison & Video
Feb 14, 2008 | Sharp LC-26D5U 26 in. HDTV LCD Television
Sep 29, 2013 | Olevia Televison & Video
The Setup menu allows you to access the GUIDE Plus+ system setup information. To access the
1. If the GUIDE Plus+ system isn't on your screen, press GUIDE on your remote control.
2. Press MENU to select the Menu Bar.
3. Use the right arrow to highlight the Setup menu selection.
4. Use the up and down arrows to select Change system settings, Review options, or
• Change system settings Confirms the settings you completed in the GUIDE Plus+
system setup are correct.
• Review options Displays the GUIDE Plus+ system auto display options.
On Automatically displays the GUIDE Plus+ system when you press the ON•OFF
button on the remote control.
Off Disables the GUIDE Plus+ system from being displayed when you press the
ON•OFF button on the remote control.
• View demo Runs the GUIDE Plus+ system demonstration
Note: If you have not completed your GUIDE Plus+ system setup, these options will not be available. A
screen will prompt you to complete your setup.
Getting In & Out of the GUIDE Plus+ System
To enter the GUIDE Plus+ system:
• Press GUIDE on the remote.
• Press and hold MENU for 2 seconds on the front panel.
To exit the GUIDE Plus+ system:
• Highlight a program and press OK to exit the GUIDE Plus+ system and tune
to the channel.
• Press GUIDE to exit the GUIDE Plus+ system and tune to the channel
displayed in the video window.
• Press CLEAR to exit the GUIDE Plus+ system and return to the original
Dec 04, 2010 | RCA 32V420T 32" TV
Apr 14, 2010 | Panasonic PV-9451 VHS VCR
Jan 22, 2010 | Samsung HP-R4252 42 in. Plasma HDTV
Oct 03, 2009 | Samsung LE32R74BDX 32 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Oct 26, 2008 | Televison & Video
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!