Hi, Cheri Torres with DISH Network Customer Service here. I came across your post and wanted to see if I could help. We have a few different codes for each of our different models of remotes. You should be able to find the model of your remote on the back of the remote at the top usually a two to three digit number with a decimal point. I will list here for you the codes for the remotes as well as the instructions for addressing your remote to your TV. I hope you find this information useful and if you have any other questions or concerns feel free to email me at Cheri.Torres@Dishnetwork.com. :)
Codes for Sharp TV
3.0, 3.1, 3.2 and 3.4 IR remotes - 628, 739, 521, 605, 526 and 835.
5.0, 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 IR remotes - 628, 521, 741, 605, 739, 607, 608, 629 and 526.
4.0, 4.4, 6.0, 6.2, 6.3 and 6.4 IR/UHF remotes- 628, 605, 608, 739, 835, 741, 607, 658, 740, 674 and 628.
20.0 IR - 628, 521, 740, 654 and 898
21.0 IR/UHF remote - 835, 152 and 213.
Instructions for addressing remote to your TV.
- Turn the Television On
- Press and Hold the TV mode button until all other mode button light up red.
- Enter the three-digit code using the buttons on the number pad.
- Press the pound(#) button once.
Note: The LED will flash three times.
- Test functionality with the TV
- Return to Step 2 if the remote is not able to turn the TV On/Off, change the
volume and mute the television.