Question about PfaFF Sewing Machines
1. Remove any stuck material from the feed dog, bobbin area including the hook (pointed object under bobbin). Lubricate as you go.
2. Remove top and end of sewing machine to look at the motor and belt. Place pressure on the foot pedal. Still slow?
3. With bolt attached to motor release the pressure on the belt. Now, place pressure on the foot pedal. Did you notice any increase in speed?
4. Apply pressure on the foot pedal and simultaneously adjust the motor. Adjusting means tightening of the belt and making it move in a straight line. (If it doesn't move straight it puts pressure on the motor so it will move slow.) When you have adjusted the motor to the right position the motor will be at it's highest speed.
5. If the pressure foot is the problem it will require a pro to take care of it.
Posted on Apr 16, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 08, 2017 | PfaFF Sewing Machines
Apr 07, 2015 | PfaFF Sewing Machines
Mar 12, 2013 | PfaFF Sewing Machines
Nov 29, 2012 | Sewing Machines
Nov 28, 2012 | Sewing Machines
May 30, 2012 | PfaFF Sewing Machines
Jan 26, 2011 | PfaFF Sewing Machines
Apr 07, 2010 | PfaFF Creative 7570
Feb 01, 2010 | PfaFF Sewing Machines
Jan 31, 2010 | PfaFF Sewing Machines
238 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!