Question about LG Electronics HBS-750 TONE PRO Wireless Stereo Headset Pink in LG
1. You need to charge your headset to full capacity using the charger supplied with it.
2. Disconnect it i.e. your headset from the charging source.
3. Press and hold the "Call/Send" button located on the front of the headset for like 5 seconds to activate pairing mode.
4. You should notice an indicator light begin to flash. Your headset is in pairing mode already.
5. By now, you must have had the bluetooth on your PS3 on.
6. Have both devices pair with each other.
LG headsets use a pairing passkey of four zeros ("0000").
Posted on Apr 15, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 24, 2017 | LG Radio Communications
Sep 27, 2016 | LG TONE Pro HBS750 In-Ear Behind-The-Neck...
Jun 08, 2016 | LG Radio Communications
Jan 08, 2016 | LG Electronics Tone Ultra HBS-800...
Jan 06, 2016 | Radio Communications
May 12, 2015 | LG Radio Communications
Oct 12, 2014 | Radio Communications
1,864 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: