Question about Cell Phones
For got the email and password want reset FCC ID# XHWCUBBY 14930Z20033555CUB
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: security code
we cant fix it here,., but here's how.. in the service center they'll put cables in your fone , run the soft and reset your security code....a word of advice dont publish your imei.....somebody can mess it up....
Posted on Apr 17, 2008
SOURCE: I JUST FORGOT MY PASSWORD
Take it to the Customer Care of your Mobile Operator along with Original Purchase Bill and they'll help you.
Sahaja Yoga is the Only Way to Save the World and is Free of Charge.
Posted on Jun 30, 2008
SOURCE: i can't open my 6300
1. first install phoneix service
2. open it
3. In Phoenix, click File>Manage Connections.
4. Now click New.
5. Now select the type of cable you are using. If you are using DKE-
2, CA-53 [N-Series] cable, select USB.
6. Click Next. It will find your product and say FOUND. If it doesn't
find any, you can try changing your cable type by clicking Back.
7. Click Next and then Finish.
8. Now your cable type [USB] appears in the connection list. Select
it. Click APPLY and then CLOSE.
9. Now select File>Open Product.
10. A list of RM code will open. Select your phone's RM code. Like
RM-133 for Nokia N73. Click OK
11. Now select File>Scan Product.
12. Your phone's firmware info will appear at the extreme bottom of
the Phoenix window.
13. Now go to Flashing>Firmware Update.
14. A window will open.
15. On that window click Browse button [the one with three dots].
16. A window will open with various products and various regions.
Choose the region or country of your choice according to the
language pack you want to install.
17. Click Ok.
18. Click Refurbish.
19. Now your actual flashing has started. Don't touch your phone or press any button until the flashing has finished. Also don't touch your data cable and your computer system.
20. At the end Phoenix will tell you to remove your phone as the
flashing has finished.
21. Now wait for your phone to reboot into latest firmware.
22. The flashing procedure takes 8-9 minutes, a lot faster than Nokia
Flashing dead phones [Which show only white screen on startup
this will reset your password
Posted on Jan 09, 2011
If you forget the security code means, you can get the master reset code for that one,
What is your mobile and model?
If you have the nokia mobile means, get the master reset code here http://www.unlock-free.com/nokia/
It has the best services for the master reset codes and unlocking codes for mobile phones.........
Posted on May 30, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 23, 2016 | Apple iPhone Cell Phones
Jun 28, 2016 | AT&T Blackberry Curve 8300 Smartphone
May 15, 2016 | Blackberry Cell Phones
Jan 02, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Dec 25, 2014 | Facebook Social Network
Sep 14, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Aug 25, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jan 22, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Dec 19, 2011 | Computers & Internet
69 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!