Question about Blu Cell Phones
D139, yhlbludashjr,null,vol+and power button,email,factory reset data almost every thing.
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: How to reset blu neo jr
Since you didn't suggest which one you wanted, soft or hard reset, I have included answers for both:
To Soft Reset. First method:
1) Remove and replace the battery.
2) Press the Power Button.
1) Press the Power Button until the menu which shows "select option turn off phone" appears or
1) Press the Power button until the phone turns off, then press it again until it turns back on.
There are a couple of methods to hard reset your Blu Neo phone back to default factory settings.
1) Depress the power button until the unit is on.
2) Browse to Menu > Settings > Privacy > Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone.
The resets your phone to out of the box settings. Only to be used if you wish to return the phone back to the condition it was in when you first purchased it.
The second is to:
1) Turn you phone off.
2) Hold the Volume Down and Menu and Power buttons [all three at the same time]. Hold all three fingers down on those buttons until you see the Recovery Menu [it may take a few moments], then release your fingers from the three buttons listed above.
3) Select "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" using the volume buttons to navigate between the choices. The use the Power Button to select the choice.
4) Confirm "Yes - Delete All User Data"
Either of these two methods will reset your Blu to its out of the box configuration. BE SURE you have a back up if you wish to restore your settings.
I hope this helped you.
Posted on Mar 13, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 13, 2015 | Blu Cell Phones
Jan 14, 2015 | Blu Dash JR D140 Unlocked Black Dual Sim...
Dec 21, 2014 | Blu Dash Jr 4.0 K Cell Phone
Oct 12, 2014 | Blu Dash Jr Cell Phone
Jun 22, 2014 | Blu Dash Jr D140 Cell Phone
Jan 09, 2014 | Cell Phones
Dec 26, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Nov 20, 2013 | ASUS Google Nexus 7 8GB Tablet Unlocked...
Sep 14, 2017 | Blu Cell Phones
48 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: