Question about Dryers
Latch to my dryer broke need to replace it
A few way to fix it.
1. manufactures name, make, model #, color type
1a. look in phone book of online for appliance service/parts
1c. www.wikipedai.org/manufacture_name/make/model##/how_to repair_dryers_latch/
2. call around see if anyone has part you need, get a price of the parts you need, your going to need service manual(maybe)
2a. www.youtube.com/replace broken dryer latch
3. contact manufacture authorized dealer
4. ask cost of service call and parts, you will call back later
5. decide fix it yourself or pay someone else
Posted on Apr 14, 2015
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 13, 2015 | 2004 Kia Sorento
Jun 02, 2014 | Dryers
Feb 15, 2014 | 2004 Mazda Tribute
Aug 15, 2013 | Dryers
Dec 20, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet 7.0 Cu. Ft. Capacity Plus...
Oct 29, 2009 | Dryers
Jan 30, 2018 | Bosch Exxcel WFO 2465 Front Load Washer
Jul 18, 2018 | Zanussi Dryers
65 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!