Question about Dryers
Latch to my dryer broke need to replace it
A few way to fix it.
1. manufactures name, make, model #, color type
1a. look in phone book of online for appliance service/parts
1c. www.wikipedai.org/manufacture_name/make/model##/how_to repair_dryers_latch/
2. call around see if anyone has part you need, get a price of the parts you need, your going to need service manual(maybe)
2a. www.youtube.com/replace broken dryer latch
3. contact manufacture authorized dealer
4. ask cost of service call and parts, you will call back later
5. decide fix it yourself or pay someone else
Posted on Apr 14, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 13, 2015 | 2004 Kia Sorento
Jun 02, 2014 | Dryers
Feb 15, 2014 | 2004 Mazda Tribute
Aug 15, 2013 | Dryers
Dec 20, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet 7.0 Cu. Ft. Capacity Plus...
Oct 29, 2009 | Dryers
65 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!