Question about Conair Cuisinart DTC-975 12-Cup Programmable Thermal Coffeemaker - Black &
This continues to happen. I am not spilling grounds while filling the coffee-maker. Does it just need a clean cycle?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 22, 2014 | Keurig Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Feb 01, 2013 | Keurig Mini B31 Plus Red Coffee Maker
Aug 09, 2011 | Bunn B10 Coffee Maker
1. Power off machine.
2. Using a metal paperclip, insert it into left side of top needle. It must insert at least 1" deep. Insert it into slot on right side and again from back of needle.
3. Remove KCup cradle. Separate bottom from top. In the top section, insert the paperclip up into bottom needle from the bottom upwards. It will not go all the way thru and this is normal.
4. Reassemble KCup cradle and reinsert it back into coffee maker.
5. Power on machine.
6. Brew a cup of water only. There may be coffee grounds in the water and these should eventually clear during the remaining steps. NOTE: A large cup brew cycle should output a full 8 ounces (235cc). Less means there is still a blockage
7. Empty reservoir and fill with undiluted distilled white vinegar. Repeatedly run brewing cycle until Add Water light comes on.
8. Make sure Auto-OFF is NOT set and let last cycle of vinegar remain inside machine for 4 hours.
9. Refill reservoir with fresh water and repeatedly run brewing cycle until the water is clear and odorless.
10. Set Auto-OFF, if preferred.
Jan 01, 2010 | Keurig Ultra B50 1-Cup Coffee Maker
Dec 06, 2009 | Saeco Magic Comfort Plus Espresso Machine
Oct 16, 2009 | Bunn GMB-PS Coffee Maker
Aug 31, 2009 | Cuisinart DCC-1200 Coffee Maker
Dec 02, 2007 | Cuisinart DGB-500 Coffee Maker
188 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: