Question about Samsung GALAXY S4
The Galaxy S4 has an option that allows you to use your flashlight without downloading an app. Try this.
1. Tap the Apps icon in the bottom right of the home screen
2. Tap the Widgets tab at the top of the screen
3. Swipe left or right until you find the Assistive Light widget
4. Tap and hold the widget for a moment, drag the widget to the home screen, then release
5. Now tap the Assistive Light widget to enable your camera flash as a flashlight.
Posted on Apr 14, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 29, 2016 | Samsung Cell Phones
Apr 12, 2015 | Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Kids Edition 7-Inch...
Feb 19, 2015 | Samsung GALAXY S4
Nov 10, 2014 | Cell Phones
Oct 16, 2014 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Oct 16, 2014 | Samsung GALAXY S4
Oct 13, 2014 | Apple iPhone Cell Phones
Apr 29, 2013 | Samsung Cell Phones
44 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!