Your replay needs re-setting....
- With your console powered off insert the Action Replay DS
- Hold down buttons A+B
- Turn your console on
- With A+B still held down, as soon as you see the Action Replay DS license screen press and hold down buttons START+SELECT so that you now have 4 buttons held down
- Hold all 4 buttons down for around 10 seconds until the Action Replay DS loads to it`s home screen
- If Action Replay DS doesn’t hold on the license screen for around 10 seconds when you do this, you may need to turn off and try again
You can tell if it needs re-setting by...;
* Code Manager PC software is reporting that Action Replay DS does not contain enough free space
when it actually contains no codes.
* Code Manager PC software is reporting the console`s battery is low
when it’s actually fully charged.
* Multicoloured bars
are shown on the screen after you confirm the entry of a game ID when trying to manually enter codes.
* You can use the Code Manager PC software without any problems until the Action Replay DS
is connected via USB set to the update mode on the console, at which point Windows shows a run time error
If you are experiencing any of these problems, please follow the steps below to reset the Action Replay DS hardware. Please beware that resetting the Action Replay DS
hardware will not restore a default codelist, and any codes which are stored on the Action Replay DS
will be erased.