Question about Home
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
press set button repeatedly -you get timezone mode and change your wished time zone and select your zone then press set button to normal mode and adjust the current time.
Posted on Nov 19, 2008
SOURCE: Manual Information/Owner Guide
In order to toggle display of Temperature, Seconds, Day of Week, and Month, hold + and press Set once. Release and repeat to move through the various display configurations.
Posted on Apr 07, 2009
SOURCE: Model 31320 SkyScan Equity Time
You press and release the mode button, then press the adjust button. This is what the instructions say to do. However, I see that you don't have an adjust button listed. I would try pressing and releasing the mode button, then pressing the ZONEDATE button and see if that will do it.
If this works, please place a vote for me. Thanks,
Posted on Mar 27, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
May 20, 2011 | Seiko QHR016SLH Clock Radio
Mar 27, 2011 | Vacuums
The WAVE OK indicator and the Tower Icon on the display will show if the time signal is successfully received or after manually pressing the SET/WAVE button
You can trigger a Signal Receive operation at any time by pressing the SET/WAVE button, which will activate the Signal Search function of the unit.
To Manually Set the Clock
To Set the Year and Date
1. Press SET/WAVE button after setting TIME ZONE and DST
2. Press + or - button sequentially to set the year (holding down the button will change the year at a high speed)
3. Press SET/WAVE button to confirm the year set and start the date process
4. Press + or - button sequentially to set the current date (holding down the button will change the date at a high speed)
NOTE: The weekday changes automatically depending on the year and date
To Set the Time
1. Press the SET/WAVE button after setting the calendar
2. Press + or - button sequentially to set the minutes (holding down the button will change the year at a high speed)
NOTE: Once you the press + or - button, the seconds will reset to 00
To set the 12/24 HR mode and the Temperature Mode
1. Press SET/WAVE button after setting the time
2. Press the + button to toggle between between 12HR and 24HR (military) modes
3. Press the - button to toggle between C and F temperature display mode
4. Press SET/WAVE button to confirm and quit the set mode
Dec 20, 2010 | Watches
May 07, 2010 | Casio Wave Ceptor WV57HA-1AV Wrist Watch
Apr 09, 2010 | Watches
Feb 26, 2010 | Casio Wave Ceptor WV57HA-1AV Wrist Watch
Nov 21, 2009 | Casio Wave Ceptor WV57HA-1AV Wrist Watch
Mar 11, 2009 | SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
Mar 04, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Aug 18, 2017 | Home
204 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!