Question about Televison & Video
Get a cheap universal remote and set it up for your tv or hit chan up or mode button on tv
Posted on Apr 13, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
make sure no antivirus/antispyware software is running on your computer. if that is not the problem, uninstall and reinstall the software.
Posted on Jul 08, 2008
Do the `Status` and `RF` lights on the RF Wireless Extender blink when you start an activity or press buttons in a device assigned to the RF Wireless Extender?
if no, Please try the following:
if no, contact logitech.
1. Log into the Logitech Harmony Remote Software on your computer
2. Click on the Downloads button at the top-right corner of your screen
3. Click on the Firmware button. Follow the onscreen instructions to upgrade the firmware on your Harmony remote
4. Once the firmware upgrade is complete, click on the Update Remote button
5. Test your remote.
1. Go to www.logitech.com.
2. Hold your mouse over the Support Tab.
3. Scroll down to Product Support.
4. Choose Harmony Remotes.
5. Choose your brand of Harmony Remotes.
6. Click on Downloads on the right side of the screen.
7. Choose your Operation System (OS)
8. Click on the Download Software button on the bottom of the page.
9. Choose Run.
10. When the software is completed downloading and installing, please open the software.
11. Once the software is open, click on Update Remote.
12. Follow the on screen steps to complete the update.
Posted on Jan 28, 2010
This message means that there is a button that is stuck down on the remote. All you need to do is un stick it!
1. Take out the battery
2. push in and massage each button to ensure it is not stuck down.
3. Put the battery back in, update the firmware.
4. Update the remote.
Hope that helps you out
Posted on Apr 21, 2010
Testimonial: "Wow, that was great, saved me from buying a new remote!"
Do a firmware update again in safemode. Press and hold the "off" button, and then plug it into the computer, and continue with the firmware update. If this doesn't work, I'd call technical support.
Posted on Jun 21, 2011
Hi Robert, my name is Cheri Torres and I work on the Social Media Team at DISH. It sounds like your remote is experiencing IR(Infrared) interference from your LG TV. You can resolve this issue by converting your TV1 remote to UHF(Ultra High Frequency) instead of IR. In order to do this you will need a UHF remote, the 20.0 remote is only an IR remote. Please email me directly at Cheri.Torres@Dish.com with your account number or phone number on the account so that I can look into getting a UHF remote sent out. Thank you.
Social Media Representative
Posted on Apr 17, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 03, 2015 | Televison & Video
Aug 30, 2015 | LG 42" 5700 Series LED HDTV - 42LN5700
Nov 07, 2014 | Televison & Video
Apr 16, 2014 | Rand Mcnally Intelliroute TND-520 LM Truck...
Jan 08, 2012 | HTC Wildfire Cell Phone
OTA - Over the Air Software Updates will be broadcast via satellite for the product when new updates are
available. Humax reserves the right for deciding when the software updates will be released.
Follow below to ensure that you receive the OTA Software Updates when they are released:
1* You are connected to a suitable satellite dish and are receiving the all of the freesat service.
2* The signal strength and quality are at a high level; if you are experiencing problems with the signal
then please do not continue with the download.
3* The product is in Standby mode each night allowing it to detect, download, and install the updates
* Please do not unplug the product from the mains during the software update procedure; this can
cause the product not to operate.
* Please do not remove the antenna cable from the dish from the product during the update as this can
cause the product not to operate
* For information on the release of new software or the changes made please visit www.humaxdigital.
* The download can take between 5 - 10 minutes to complete.
* During the update process you will not be able to use the product.
* During the software update scheduled recordings will not take place.
* You cannot schedule programmes during software update
Sep 18, 2011 | Humax FOXAT HDR DTV Receiver
Jun 16, 2011 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Dec 28, 2010 | Activision Call of Duty: Black Ops for...
Aug 04, 2010 | Garmin StreetPilot c510 Deluxe GPS...
Aug 17, 2008 | Garmin nuvi 200W GPS
Sep 19, 2017 | Panasonic Televison & Video
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!