- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
if you bought it from ikea, the instructions are rubbish :) towers are relatively easy to assemble as the plugs will only fit where they're meant to go. if this doesn't help, can you tell us what instructions you actually need because unfortunately, we're not mind readers.
Yes, replacing the valve assembly is the best solution to your problem. You should do it as soon as possible to avoid a flooding condition. It's pretty easy... the valve assembly is a single component that can be easy removed / replaced using simple tools. Here's how:
1. UNPLUG THE WASHING MACHINE AND TURN OFF BOTH OF YOUR WATER VALVES
2. Remove the top from the washer by removing the (3) screws from the rear face and pulling the top backward and slightly upward.
3. Unhook the electrical connections and hoses from the valve assembly
4. Remove the valve assembly by removing the (1-2) screws holding it in.
5. Buy a new valve assembly at your local appliance repair shop.
6. Reverse the removal instructions to assemble.
I had same problem and found answer on another website:
Front on machine is the one with the label on it.
One thing: the instructions aren't particularly clear on assembly. The bowl handle should be *toward* you when you lock it on the base, pointing toward you when you stand facing the label side with motor to right and bowl to your left. Then the lid just slides right on and when you turn counterclockwise a quarter of a turn it locks into place with no effort as the key slides into the slot and locks. I had this idea the handle should be on the backside of the machine, and it will fit on that way, but then you can't get the lid to fit securely.