Question about Roku 3
Before you can use any channels that require a code, and a subscription, you will first need to setup a Roku account.
Which can be done here: https://my.roku.com/signup
When you finish that, you will need to link each of your Roku devices to that account. The code given from your device to link to your account, can be entered at this address: https://my.roku.com/link
Now you can add channels like "Netflix" from the Roku Store to your device. When you've added a channel to your Roku, you've only added the linking app, or it's icon, to your channel line-up.
* The first time you try to run any channel requiring a code to function properly, you should see a screen on your television, from the Roku device, which provides both a linking code, and a corresponding web address. Enter that code at the web-address given, in a browser on your computer.
Or sign into your Netflix account, and this is the address needed to link your device to Netflix: https://www.netflix.com/Activate
That's where you can enter the specific code to link your Netflix account to your Roku account.
If you ever need to add additional devices to your Netflix account, simply sign in to your account on-line... Go to account settings, and look for add a device.
1. You first need to setup a Roku account.
2. Next link your device/devices to that Roku account.
3. Add channels requiring subscription from the Roku Store.
4. Link those subscription channels to your Roku account.
Posted on Apr 12, 2015
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 04, 2015 | Acer Aspire Computers & Internet
Apr 09, 2015 | Samsung Televison & Video
Mar 06, 2014 | Roku XD Streaming Player 1080P Wireless-N...
Dec 15, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Mar 14, 2011 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Feb 22, 2011 | Nintendo Wii Console
Jan 22, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Nov 23, 2010 | Samsung BD-P1600 Blu-ray Disc Player
Jan 11, 2010 | D-Link 802.11g Wireless Router WBR-1310...
253 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!