Question about Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ID
To reset the Security Code for remote access into the
answering machine system ( model D1680 & similar )
1 press [menu]
2. scroll to "Ans. Setup" press [select]
3. scroll to "Ans. Setup / Security Code" press [select]
4. first digit will be blinking, enter two digits of your choice
5. press [select]
6. press [END] to conclude & exit
Posted on May 16, 2016
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Uniden DECT 6.0 cordless phones
Here are some steps that should help. I don't think that you can Conference call You can hold a 3-way conversation (conference call) between your handset, an external caller and another internal handset user. During an external call: 1 Press . The external caller is put ?on-hold?. 2 Press or to select name, number or the handset you want to have a conference call with and press or key. The called handset will ring. 3 When the called handset answers, press to start your conference call. 4 Any handset can press at any time to leave the conference call. It looks like you can use the multiple system sets together, but the system is not designed to do what you are asking for. Please repost with any other comments or questions. Please rate this solution through fix-it. Thank you.
Posted on Jul 08, 2007
SOURCE: E4 code on base station
i know that you dont want to hear this but that means it must be replaced. you should be able to get a replacment form where you purchased the phone
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
The default security code is "80". If you have not reset that code, you will use 80.
This is all from the manual:
1) Call your telephone number and wait for the system to answer. If the answering system is off, it will answer after about ten rings and sounds a series of beeps.
2) During the greeting or the beeps (if answering system is off), press 0 (zero) and enter your security code within 2 seconds.
3) The answering system announces the current time and the number of messages stored in memory. You hear "To play incoming messages, press zero-two. For help, press one-zero" followed by a beep.
Then the manual lists all the remote commands. If you need those, you can go to uniden.com and download a manual.
Posted on Apr 26, 2009
this will help you out
thank you,(vote for me)
Posted on Sep 23, 2009
Press the "envelope" icon at the right-bottom of the keypad. Then press number 8 and it starts the recording.
Posted on May 13, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 20, 2017 | Uniden Lands Phones
Jan 09, 2016 | Uniden Lands Phones
Nov 11, 2015 | Uniden Lands Phones
Nov 03, 2015 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ID
Apr 11, 2015 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Telephone...
Oct 14, 2014 | Uniden 5.8GHz Expandable Cordless Phone...
Apr 20, 2012 | Uniden 5.8GHz Expandable Cordless Phone...
Jan 14, 2011 | Uniden 5.8GHz Expandable Cordless Phone...
Apr 13, 2009 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ID
Aug 10, 2016 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ID
297 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!