Question about Dishwashers
If this is an electronic control, turn off power/breaker to dishwasher for 5 minutes and then back on. Then try again and see if that resets the control. It should go into a drain cycle when power is first turned back on.
Posted on Apr 10, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 25, 2015 | KitchenAid KDHE704DSS 24 6-Cycle/7-Option...
Jul 24, 2013 | Dishwashers
Dec 10, 2012 | Plumbing
If suds are detected continuously by the pressure switch during the drain or spin phases, the washer will fill 4 liters of water and during 5 minutes the unit will rest without tumbling, the water will be drained and it will try to spin or drain again.
• If too much detergent was used:
- Run the unit through a RINSE/SPIN cycle.
- Run a NORMAL cycle without adding any detergent,
• This should clear the unit of the excess detergent.
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or kinked.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check wire harness connections to the drain pump, pressure switch, and Central Control Unit (CCU).
4. Check/clean drain pump filter of foreign objects.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. Check drain pump.
7. Check the pressure switch.
8. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic Test or any cycle.
Nov 30, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Apr 06, 2010 | Maytag Atlantis MAV6000 Top Load Washer
Jan 27, 2010 | Kenmore Washing Machines
Aug 15, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
May 11, 2009 | Whirlpool 3.2 cu. ft. Plus Washer
Mar 31, 2009 | Bosch Classixx WFL 2066 Front Load Washer
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: