Question about OKI B6500 Led Printer
I have changed the toner 2 times and still only print black on the sheet
Hi it is not the toner but it could be a developing unit or transfer roller.
But since on b6500 the developer unit is changed with the toner it is probably the transfer roler or HV unit.
Posted on Apr 10, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Check density control in COLOUR MENU is set to auto and exucute auto density in same menu, clean the led heads on the lid.
In MAINTENENCE menu you can increase paper black setting (ie+2).
If any of your non gen Toner got mixed in the new black drum then this is the real issue.
If paper has moisture in it toner doesn't stick as well, run it threw twice (first time it dries out) to confirm it is not a moisture issue
Posted on Jan 13, 2008
SOURCE: OKI B4100 paperjam warning
Acording your explained you need do
1) clean the input tray roller surface, to make sure it has enough grip force.
2) looking for a sensor around the roller rear, it could be cause the paper jam there, because if the sensor does not detect any input paper go throug there then should be stoped at roller rear.
3) if you find a optical sensor there, please use a slft cotton stick to clean its surface. (maybe open some cover needed)
hope you fix it , ask me any time please!
Posted on May 18, 2009
SOURCE: Have an OKI Printing Solution
Found this at Fixyourownprinter.com
1. Turn machine on while pushing and holding the TWO up/down menu buttons at same time.
2. Menu window will show "OKI USER"
3. Scroll to " Engine Dialog Mode" is indicated. Push Enter button.
4. "Diagnostic Mode xx.xx.xx S-Mode is indicated.
5. Scroll to "NV-Ram initial" is indicated. Push ENTER.
6. Window shows "NV-Ram- Initial Table 1".
7. Push ONLINE and ENTER Buttons simultaneously and HOLD for 10 seconds after you see "Executing Reset" appear in menu window.
8. Restart printer.
All toner, drum, fuser and transfer figures return to 100%.
Worked for me when I had the same error. Hope it helps.
Posted on May 26, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 29, 2015 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 28, 2014 | Xerox Phaser 3300mfpv/x Print Copy Scan...
Feb 20, 2014 | Konica Minolta Magicolor 4690MF...
Aug 30, 2010 | Brother DCP-7020 All-In-One Laser Printer
Aug 02, 2010 | HP LaserJet 4250n Printer
May 21, 2010 | HP LaserJet 4250dtn Printer
Feb 17, 2010 | Canon imageRUNNER 3300 All-In-One Laser...
Aug 13, 2009 | Xerox Phaser 7400/N Printer
86 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: