Question about Computers & Internet
Posted by Anonymous on
Check the software cd. It should have a PDF user's manual. If not try MFG website, or their customer service email. or try
Posted on Apr 10, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Go to the manufactor's webiste.
2. There should be a search bar somewhere on the web page.
3. Click in the search bar, and type in your model number and then
4. A lot of manuals files are in adobe reader extension file.
5. You can download the manual from the website.
1. If you don't have adobe reader.
2. You can go to www.adobe.com
3. You will see a link to download adobe reader on their website.
4. After that you should be able to view your manual.
Posted on Dec 07, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 16, 2013 | Samsung Washing Machines
microsoft keyboard maunuals
hope this heps
Jun 12, 2012 | Microsoft Wireless Desktop 3000 Keyboard
Jul 28, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 05, 2011 | Microsoft & Wireless Optical Keyboard and...
Aug 11, 2010 | Logitech Wireless Access Duo Optical...
Dec 07, 2009 | Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop Comfort...
Nov 18, 2009 | Microsoft Wireless Laser Desktop 4000...
Mar 04, 2009 | Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop Pro...
Jan 20, 2009 | Microsoft Wireless Desktop 3000 Keyboard
146 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!