Question about Magic Chef Microwave Ovens
I actually not had that happen before but , when and sometimes I turn it on any number it goes 10 seconds then beep! even when I pressed it longer than 10 seconds , but I don't know but on mine theres a paper there on the side or something metal that tour or broke but , it may be that.
Posted on Apr 09, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The turn table and fan are connected in series with the bulb,as you have mentioned that you have replaced bulb,so please check again for any loose contact on bulb holder or bulb continuity again.
Posted on Aug 03, 2007
There are several things that could cause a microwave not to heat. Most common is the magnatron and some models have up to a 5 yr warranty on that part. Check the owners manual for that info.
Posted on Oct 05, 2007
SOURCE: magic chef microwave shuts down
We had the same problem with our brand new Magic Chef. Before going through the trouble of taking it back I called Home Depot. After talking to a Home Depot Rep I am told that the overheat sensor is under the glass plate directly beneath the popcorn bag. Popcorn gets very hot and the heat of the popcorn causes the sensor to shut the machine down. I would imagine this would be the same for a baked potato.
Very poor design.
I was told to put a microwave safe plate down and put the popcorn bag on it. This should help to reduce the heat and not trip the sensor.
A safety sensor is great, but not if it keeps tripping the machine and shutting down!
Posted on Sep 17, 2008
your micrwave may run fine at 110 but it draws more power than the generator is putting out when the magnetron kicks on which is the part that creates the microwave causing the food to heat up. In other words the amperage is too low for the microwave. Amperage is what matters not voltage.
Posted on Apr 12, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 28, 2010 | Magic Chef MCD1311ST Microwave Oven
Apr 01, 2010 | Magic Chef MCD1311ST Microwave Oven
Jan 24, 2010 | Magic Chef Microwave Ovens
Jul 28, 2009 | Magic Chef Microwave Ovens
Jan 15, 2009 | Magic Chef MCD1311ST Microwave Oven
Dec 10, 2008 | Magic Chef CMV1000B Microwave Oven
Nov 24, 2008 | Maytag MMC5000 Microwave Oven
69 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: