Question about Sewing Machines
1. On hand wheel turn the outside small handle counter clockwise.
2. From the spool take thread to the left to a small round tire looking shape.
3. Go around it once clockwise.
4. Take end of thread to bobbin and place the end in the center and place the end upwards through one of the holes. (To temporarily hold until moving)
5. Push the bobbin on holder and push to the right (usually).
6. Now, wind bobbin to about to about 3/4 full.
7. Once wound do the opposite.
Posted on Apr 10, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 02, 2016 | Sewing Machines
Jul 26, 2016 | Elna Sewing Machines
Jun 22, 2016 | Baby Lock Sewing Machines
Feb 24, 2016 | Sewing Machines
Feb 17, 2016 | Sewing Machines
Jan 26, 2016 | Sewing Machines
Mar 13, 2015 | Sewing Machines
Apr 02, 2010 | Brother CS6000i Computerized Sewing...
Jun 06, 2009 | Sewing Machines
Mar 18, 2009 | Bernina Artista 170
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: