- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
2. Press the Select key.
3. Press the following keys in this order.; Stop/Reset ? 0 ? 0 ? Stop/Reset ? 0 ? 1
4. The Service Mode menu will appear.
5. Select [ADMIN. REGISTRATION] and press the Select key.
6. Check that the current ADMIN. No. is displayed and then press the [Back] key.
7. Enter the new ADMIN. No. from the 10-key pad and press the Select key.
Seems you forgot everything.
1. You could try the default username : admin with password : admin or username : user with password : user
2. if those not working you can reset your ADSL modem to the factory reset by push the "reset to default button" in the back panel, this will bring your modem to the very first time condition. Use the method 1 to login.
hi, The easiest way to recover your admin password in windows is to restart
in safe mode (keep F8 pressed at startup) and log in as administartor
(default administartor user that only shows at safe mode startup with -
usually- no password). then you go to control panel and reset the
password on your normal admin account. restart in normal mode and you
are done. if that doesn´t work there are various password recovery
applications you can download and use :
-- Reset Admin Password to Blank. Access XP/2000/NT/2003/Server