Question about Konica Minolta Bizhub Press C6000 Copier
How do i know the right OACB firmware do boot the machine and how do i save the firmware in the USB memory stick?I cannot get into service mode to do normal firmware upgrade and i have tried nearly all firmwares for c6000.can you help me find correct firmware and how do i save in usb memory stick?it keeps on blinking red and green alternately on the power save mode button which means abnormal data trasmission
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Firmware Problem !
here is an older version of the magicolor 5430DL Firmware:
Posted on Apr 25, 2008
SOURCE: how to upgrade the firmware
Download the update from the following location:
Unzip the file. The instructions are located in the file. Basically you go to the FWupdater folder in the zip file and run the updater. It will work either through Ethernet or USB.
Posted on Jul 19, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 23, 2014 | Konica Minolta Bizhub Press C6000 Copier
Feb 25, 2013 | ASUS Eee 4G Notebook
Apr 04, 2012 | iRiver H10 MP3 Player
Oct 15, 2011 | SanDisk 2GB microSD Memory Card
Sep 06, 2011 | Kingston Technologies 512MB DataTraveler I...
Jun 22, 2011 | Canon imageCLASS MF4150 All-In-One Laser...
Mar 14, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
You can save the scanned data on a USB memory or a memory card by using the control panel.
- You can not use USB memory card and memory card simultaneously.
1 .Select Scan (Scan) on page HOME (HOME) and then press the OK button.
The screen where you select where the data should be saved is displayed.
2 .Turn the USB memory card direct print port or memory card into the slot.
3 .Select USB flash drive (USB flash drive) or memory card (Memory card) and then press the OK button.
4 .Select Save on USB disk (Save to USB flash). The screenshot Scan documents (Scan document) is displayed.
5. State the necessary settings and then press the OK button.
6. Place the original on the glass plate as shown on the LCD screen.
7. Press the [color] (Color) for scanning in color, or button [Black] (Black) for scanning in black and white.
When the preview is enabled, press the OK button after viewing the preview pane on the LCD screen.
The machine starts scanning and the scanned data is stored either on the USB memory card. Remove the original from the glass plate, the scan is complete.
- You can only scan images continuously when you select PDF. Continue to scan the confirmation screen. You can save up to 100 pages of images in a PDF file.
- If the USB memory card or memory card becomes full while images are scanned, saved only images that are already scanned.
- You can save up to 2000 files of scanned data in both JPEG and PDF formats.
- Folder and filename of the scanned data stored on USB memory or memory card is as follows:
• Folder Name: (extensions: PDF): CANON_SC \ DOCUMENT \ 0001
• Folder Name: (File Extension: JPG): CANON_SC \ IMAGE \ 0001
• Filename: Serial number, starting from "SCN_0001"
• File dates: 01/01/2008
Mar 28, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
May 25, 2008 | Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
May 20, 2008 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
117 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 2 Expert
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: