Question about Amana NTW4651BQ NTW4651BQ 27" Top Load Washer with 3.6 cu. ft. Capacity 9 Wash Cycles Advanced Suspension System Automatic Temperature Control Cycle Status Bar and Rinse & Spin Cycle in White
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
To get the front off. (All screws look to be #2 Phillips Screws)
1. You have to unscrew (2) phillips screws from the back that holds the top on.
2. Slide the top off. (slide towards the back)
3. Then where the control panel is there is about 4-6 screws holding that plastic piece on, take those out this will allow you to pull the control panel up and out of the way.
4. At this point you can unscrew the 4-6 screws in the door area that holds the front of the washer on, once you unscrew those screws there is a tab that you have to lift the front over to pull the front off. This will allow you access to the locking mechanism.
5. There are only 2 screws holding te locking mechanism on.
Posted on Nov 18, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 20, 2009 | Kenmore 22422 Top Load Washer
Jun 10, 2009 | Washing Machines
Mar 01, 2009 | Maytag Atlantis MAV6000 Top Load Washer
Feb 26, 2009 | Amana 3.2 cu. ft. Top-Load Washer
Sep 26, 2008 | Washing Machines
Feb 24, 2008 | Maytag Neptune MAH5500B Front Load Washer
Apr 27, 2006 | Whirlpool LTE5243D Top Load Stacked...
509 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: