Question about Refrigerators
It came set on 3 but I don't know if that is warmer or colder than 1
The medium settings"
Optimum refrigerator temperature at or below40° F(4° C). The freezer temperature should be0° F(-18° C). Check temperatures periodically. Appliance thermometers are the best way of knowing these
Posted on Apr 08, 2015
Testimonial: "Thank you excellent information"
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 22, 2017 | The Computers & Internet
May 25, 2014 | Hitachi HA00593 Power Supply
Mar 05, 2014 | Belling Refrigerators
Mar 01, 2014 | Refrigerators
Directions for Accessing and Setting G3 Series Digital Controllers
Changing the Temperature
Instructions for changing the desired temperature
1) First, press set for 1 second
The current set value will begin flashing after a few moments
2) Second, increase or decrease the temperature value by using the up or down icons
3) Lastly, press set to confirm the new value
Manually Setting Defrost
Instructions for manually setting automatic defrost
1) Press down the snowflake icon for more than three seconds
note that defrost will only begin if the temperature inside is equal to or less than 45
2) Defrost will last about 25 minutes and then return to normal cooling or freezing
Using Flash Cooling or Freezing
Instructions for Using the Flash Cooling or Freezing command
1) First, press the up and down icons together for more than 3 seconds
2) The refrigeration unit will immediately begin cycling to quickly reach the desired
temperature set point.
3) ** Flash Cooling/Freezing Option must be first set on the Configuration Parameters
Menu: Go to CC (continuous cycle duration) and enter a value. The value entered will
be the amount of time (in hours) the Compressor will run continuously to pull the
temperature down. Note: Flash Cooling may go below the temperature set point.
Eg. CC = 2 = 2 hours of Flash Cooling/Freezing.
Accessing & Setting Configuration Parameters
Instructions for Accessing & Setting Configuration Parameters
1) First, press set for 3 seconds, the display will show PS, then press set again.
2) Next, enter the password #22 to go the menu, press set.
3) You can scroll within the menu by pressing the up or down icon.
4) Go to the Carel controller detailed menu chart for specific controller settings. Click
5) To change the values, go to the menu listings ( C0, C1, D0, D1, F0, F1 etc), press
Set, the up or down icon, then Set again to complete the changes.
6) Finally, to Save all the changes made in the Menu, press and hold Set for 3 seconds.
Note: One of the parameter menu listings must be accessed to Save properly by
pressing set for 3 seconds. Saving by pressing Set for 3 seconds outside of the
parameter menu listings (ie, CO, C1, DO, D1, etc) will not save the changes.
7) If you do not want to Save the changes made, do not press the buttons for 60 secs
Apr 22, 2011 | Migali Imperial Series Aluminum Reach In...
Sep 13, 2010 | Citizen Watches
Feb 13, 2009 | Bulova Watch
Jan 05, 2009 | Bulova Watch
Jul 16, 2008 | Casio Watches
Apr 09, 2008 | Kenmore 20.3 cu. ft. / 575 liter Upright...
104 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: